Who We Are !
Established in 2005, Jaidev – Sehdev Jain Charitable Trust is committed to create and develop opportunities that empower and motivate poor people and physically challenged. We regularly organize health checkup camps, sports events, tree plantation drive, community group marriages.
Our Mission & Vision !
- To uplift and educate the poor children which would help them to live their life with independence.
- To provide shelter and care for poor families and widows and physically challenged people.
- To develop institutions for the disabled and provide education and food and clothing to them.
- To run and maintain hospitals, schools to help needy.
- To encourage handicrafts, music and dance.
- To donate to similar institutions having similar objects.
- To help public in case of natural disaster
Some of Our Achievements !
- Organized tree plantation drive - July 22, 2005
- Organized Karate Competition - August 2, 2005
- Organized sports competition - September 24, 2005
- Essential house hold good donated to poor couples on their marriage - November 12, 2005
- Sweaters were distributed in winter to poor students at Govt. School - December 1, 2005
- Homeopathy Camp organized at Padmavati Temple, Sirsa - May 8, 2006
- Donated fans to Govt. School in Nehrana village, Sirsa - May 8, 2006
- Dental checkup camp at Little Gods play school and distributed toothbrushes and toothpastes
- Eye checkup camp - Jan 23, 2008
- Homeopathic dispensary started at Mata Padmawati temple - July 19, 2008
- Free medical health checkup camp - September 1, 2008
- Blood donation camp organized at Kisan Bhawan, Sirsa and collected 51 units of blood - June 16, 2009
- Medical assistance provided to physically challenged
- Water cooler was donated in summer for travelers - June 12, 2009
- The International Association of Lions Club appreciated the social activist Lalit Mohan Jain for selfless and dedicated service in establishing a diabetes education program
- Community group marriages organized by trust
- Indian Red Cross Society appreciated the trust and social activist Lalit Mohan Jain for organizing health checkup camps and providing food to physically challenged
- The trust regularly organize the anti polio camps and rehabilitation camps